EBC REAR BRAKE KIT
The is a full setup for the Rear of your 2010-2013 Land Rover LR4 V8 5.0L that uses the finest EBC Ultimax2 Brake Pads and GD Sport Rotors.
- LR4 / Discovery 4 V8 5.0 Liter | 10 - 13
- LR4 / Discovery 4 V6 3.0 Liter | 14 - 16
- Range Rover L405 V6 3.0L Supercharged | 14 - Current | Will not fit BREMBO brake package
- Sport Supercharged | 06 - 09
- Sport | 10 - 13
Some of the benefits are:
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install.
- New 100 % ECO friendly material with ZERO sulphides.
- No shims for noise reduction needed.
- More bite from cold.
- Works in hot and dry climates as well as in cold.
The dimple drilled rotor was invented by EBC back in the 90’s and has been imitated by many because of its ability to offer pad degassing without “Through Drilling” disc or rotor holes which has been shown to promote rotor cracks.
The wide aperture slots on the EBC units actually draw cool air under the brake pad and rotor interface and help cool the temperatures of the pad contact which can shoot up to well over 1000 degrees at the very heart of the brake pad during heavy braking and can cause brake fade or loss of brake effect.
These “Full sweep” slots on the EBC Sport Brake rotor also help remove dirt dust debris and water from the braking area but without doubt the main benefit of such sport rotors is their ability to maintain a flat and parallel pad surface throughout the lifetime of the brake pad set.
Part Number: 1013LR4V8EBCRKT